Serge B. Saithsoothane
Serge B. Saithsoothane PT, ScD, FAFS, MOMT, MKDE
- Is the clinical director and owner of Centre of Physical Rehabilitation.
Has over 30 years of experience in the Physical Therapy Industry and has been
exposed to various rehabilitation cases and approaches.
- Fellow of Applied Functional Science from the Gary Gray Institute in 2008.
- Bachelor in Physical Therapy from Paris France,
An extensive Osteopathy Training through Michigan State University, College
D'etude d'osteopathiques de Montreal,
Master in Orthopedic Manual Therapy through a four year residency at the Ola
Grimsby Institute based in San Diego California
Master in Physical Therapy at the Krannert school of Physical Therapy in Indianapolis,
- Doctoral of Science from Texas Tech University
- Diplome d'Osteopathie from France, graduated in 2017.
- In foot and ankle disorders though HealthSouth Certification program.
In manual therapy through the International Academy Of Orthopedic Medicine,
and through Ola Grimsby Institute
- Certified in Kinesio-taping
- Adjunct instructor at the University Hardin and Simmons.
Serge is licensed by the Texas State Board of Physical Therapy Examiners and a member
of the American Physical Therapist Association.